This module unit is intended to equip trainees with knowledge; skills and attitudes to enable him/her appreciate and apply Information and Communication Technology in everyday life.
At the end of the module unit, trainees should be able to:
- Recognize the role of computer hardware and software.
- Apply security measures to protect data, hardware and software in a fully automated office environment.
- Apply computer software in solving tasks
- Apply internet and e-mail in research and communication
- Use internet and e-mail in a fully automated office environment
- Adapt to emerging issues in Information Communication and Technology